Friday, April 22, 2011

My First Review :o)

I posted this on the kindleboards too lol.

Late last night, I checked my rankings and found that someone had finally reviewed my novella, giving it 4 out of 5 stars. I know it's not perfect, but I'm still happy about it. Here's the review:

I brought this book on my latest hunt for indie YA and I am so glad I did. To be honest this kind of fantasy usually doesn't grab me but Jensen was just such good company with her wicked sense of humour and don't-mess-with-me attitude I would follow her anywhere. This book was funny, often scary and overall a very entertaining read.

The person that reviewed it was another writer. I didn't ask her to review it and she's not one of my crazy relatives. I feel like a real author now lol.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly
    I just downloaded your book and can't wait to get started on it. Oh and congrats on a great review!
    :Mayandree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reviews are always great. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete