Sunday, April 17, 2011

Update

This is just a quick and super late update about what's going on. The wonderful Nadine of the blog,Indie Ebooks, featured me on her blog this past Wednesday. I'm supposed to be included in another indie author showcase on Friday for L. David Hesler's blog. I'll make sure to provide the link for that one. Also, Shimmerspell is now available for 99 cents at Smashwords and Amazon. I want to do a giveaway, but I'm not sure what to do yet. Coupons and maybe a gift basket??? I don't know, but I'll let ya'll know as soon as I figure it out. And if you haven't gotten the chance to check them out, I've added a book trailer and an excerpt from Shimmerspell a few posts back.

Shimmerspell on Indie Ebooks

Shimmerspell on Amazon


Shimmerspell on Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment