Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blogger Issues and Shimmerspell Review

Hello everyone in bloggyland. Is anyone else still having issues with blogger? Whenever I try to respond to comments, it makes me log in a bazillion times. Then tells me I'm anonymous. :/

But anyway, Urban Fantasy Author, Shea MacLeod (Whenever I see her name, I think of Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod.)was awesome enough to read and review Shimmerspell. Here's a tiny snippet of what she had to say:

"Shimmerspell is a lovely paranormal YA story about a girl who discovers that neither she, nor the world around her, is exactly as it seems. There's a little touch of romance, quite a bit of magic, and a few surprises along the way."

You can read the entire review @ here. And while you're there, make sure to check out chapter one of her upcoming novel, Kissed by Darkness.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not on Blogger, but I use GFC, and my widget has been down for three days. The odd part is, occasionally someone can still see it and follow.

    Shimmerspell sounds like a great book. I'm putting it on my Kindle wishlist. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having the same problem with blogger comments. I've just been typing in my name and url everytime because it seems to work faster. Glad I'm not the only one having issues! I thought it was just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both my wife and myself have had trouble with blogger comments in the last week.

    Congrats on the review.

    ReplyDelete