Friday, July 1, 2011

I just clicked the magic button ...

...and published Limerick today. So naturally, I'm a complete wreck now. I guess a book really is like a baby for me. I've molded it for as long as I could to make it the best it could be. Now I'm letting it go, hoping no one thinks it sucks, lol. I really hope it lives up to your expectations.

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in the Faerie Tale Girl Series. And to show my appreciation, I'm planning something special for you guys. Details will be posted tomorrow.

Jensen hoped she’d never need Shimmerspell again. But now someone is stalking her, someone who claims to be the Lady of the Lake. And to make matters worse, witches and dragons have come out to play. And Jensen must figure out how to harness her power and accept her destiny before she ends up losing everyone she loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment